- Don’t shy away from using color. Choose colors you love and use them in the accessories, which don’t cost a lot to change out.
- White is a great backdrop to display pops of color and to keep a fresh, clean appearance.
- Make sure to sample colors before committing. Paint the colors on different walls in your room so that you can see how the colors change in different light depending on the time of day.
- Choose artwork you love, and then look to the artwork for inspiration in creating layers in your space. Vary the shades in different throw pillows, accessories, etc…
- Keep accent color in a single family for a cohesive result
Accents of pink pop against a white backdrop.
Pulling color from artwork is a wonderful way to use color and make the space cohesive.
Keeping accent color in the same family allows for a more unified, sophisticated look.
Your bedroom should always be your sanctuary from the world, and what better way to enjoy your escape than on a plush upholstered bed.
“Sanctuary, on a personal level, is where we perform the job of taking care of the soul.”
~Christopher Forrest McDowell
Hickory White upholstered queen bed has a classic wing shape design that can be used in both traditional or contemporary decor.
Equestrian Glam… nail head headboard adds extra flair.
The Sullivan bed by Restoration Hardware makes a minimalistic statement in any setting with its clean lines and low profile.
An upholstered daybed in a kid’s space is a perfect way to maximize space without compromising style.
Upholstering a headboard in a kid’s space is a great way to play around with colors and patterns, making for a visually stimulating setting.
Count on Restoration Hardware to beautify even a bunk bed. Modeled after the Chesterfield sofa with its deep tufting, this bed is sure to transform a child’s bed into a luxuriously cozy spot for both sleeping and lounging.